zaterdag 16 oktober 2010

Demi Lovato Defends Miley Cyrus


After the ceremony, various reporters questioned her about her friend Miley's new, controversial music video. So what did Demi have to say about this whole shenanigan. It was actually super funny, because before the reporter from Access Hollywood could even really ask her question, Demi already basically said, "Hey she's my best friend, you better watch out..." 

After D was ultimately questioned about Miley's new vid, all she would say is that she thinks Miley looks stunning and she'll defend her for the rest her life. After another question about the same topic, Demi once again repeated, she's my best friend, I'll defend her for the rest of my life. Wow. Demi Lovato should get best friend of the year award. Am I right on this one or what? 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten