zondag 24 oktober 2010

Hannah Montana Forever Deluxe Edition



Acording to MCYRUS Disney will drop a Forever Edition/Deluxe Edition of The Hannah Montana Forever Soundtrack. This isn’t just a rumor many sources are saying the same thing. Here you have all the details of this rumor.

The tile of the cd is rumored to be: Hannah Montana Forever – Forever Edition

This version will contain 2 CD’S.

Rumored Tracklist:
CD 1

1. Gonna Get This – featuring Iyaz

2. Que Sera

3. Ordinary Girl

4. Kiss It Goodbye

5. I’ll Always Remember You

6. Need a Little Love – featuring Sheryl Crow

7. Are You Ready

8. Love That Lets Go – featuring Billy Ray Cyrus

9. I’m Still Good

10. Been Here All Along

11. Barefoot Cinderella
CD 2

1. Where I Go
/ Wherever I Go
2.Gonna Get This – Hannah Solo

3- Where I Go – Feat. Emily Osment

4- Que Sera – Remix

5-Are You ready
(Remix unknown)
6- Just a Girl (2010)

7- Let’s Do This – Feat. Mitchel musso


*As you can see the 1st CD is the standart CD. The 2nd cd may be real or may be not but in my opinion the 2nd CD can be real because Both tracks of Wherever I go/ Where I go where not released. Plus the let’s do this song with Mitchel Musso was recorded 1-2 years ago, and if you remember “If we were a movie with Corbin Bleu was released in the 3rd CD and the song was shown in the Seaton 2 so that track can be released. Check in the episode where Mitchel Musso sang the song. Also Disney droped 2 remixes of Are You Ready so they are maybe adding one of those 2 remixes. 

The Bonus Features:
-The Hannah Montana Story
-Performance Video:
I’m Still Good
and Been Here All Along
-Music Videos:
Que sera,
Ordinary Girl. 
-Slideshow


*The Hannah Story is a good feature, in my opinion I like it contains the Performance Videos and the music videos even if the Que sera video and the Ordinary Girl does not have miley in the video. –I am afraid of something there is also a video clip/ music video of Gonna Get This. Why it’s not in the bonus features???
Anyway Thanks for Redding and Thanks to MCYRUS.
Please comment if you think it’s real. I Do think it’s real .

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten