zondag 31 oktober 2010

EXCLUSIVE Hannah Montana Forever Episodes News

what you guys think about the last 3 episodes. Someone (a source I have) told me that episode 10. 11. and 12. (which will be 1 hr season finale) will be mainly about Hannah Montana's Life declared to the World as Miley Stuart (which happens in this episode) episode 10 is about amber and ashley reacting to Hannah as Miley. 11 is a visit from Mamaw and Uncle Earl and 12 is Graduation at Seaview High School and Goodbye. my people in LA says its pretty amazing BUT like I say I aint sure about it 100% ps Rico Blackmails Miley so Hannah can be His Girlfriend or something like that. What you guys think?? miley gets tired of that life after Thousands of Paparazzi Surround her Home and want to speak with Hannah at the end She Stays with the HANNAH MONTANA title but moves to Tennessee and gives up the Celebrity Life. love you guys HM fans. this was given to me by my source in LA (People who Know People)
Source/Credit/Thx: mustang2323

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten