woensdag 20 oktober 2010

Miley Cyrus and Kevin Zegers Star In The Big Bang



E! News got a sneak peek at the Miley Cyrus‘ newest project called The Big Bang, along with Kevin Zegers. However, they did not release on exactly what this will be. It could be a music video, skit, commercial or even a movie! You have to wait until November 1st to find out. You can view the sneak peek at the bottom of this post.
I do wonder what The Big Bang is? I think that it would be too late for it to be a Halloween special, so I doubt that. Maybe it is a movie or music video? That would be much more likely of Miley.
What do you think of the sneak peak? I think that it was dramatic and I wish we knew more info. But it won’t be too long before we know what it is, so that should keep us okay in the meantime. What do you thing Miley Cyrus’ new project The Big Bang is?
article source-Cambio
image source-Hip Hop Gossips

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten