woensdag 29 december 2010

PLANE SEAT DRAMA

Miley flew back to LA a few hours ago, and people have been updating about the “seat drama” whilst they were on the same plane. Check out the posts below.
So I had an interesting day… Miley Cyrus just happened to have a connected flight in Memphis, ride the same plane as me, and sit in the wrong seat, which happened to be MY seat!
Haha no I really should have made her move, but she didn’t want everyone to know that she was on the plane, so she asked me if I would take her seat up at the front, and I took it. I’m kind of in shock, haha
Celebrity sighting. Miley Cyrus is getting on my plane in Memphis. She’s cute.
Ok, she is not only cute, but nice. Drama switching seats. Nope, she is flying in “regular” class.
Now Miley is back in LA, but soon she’ll be back at work filming her new film So Undercover. Keep checking back for more news and photos.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten