woensdag 29 december 2010

MILEY CYRUS AND TAYLOR SWIFT HIT FORBES HOLLYWOOD TOP 20 LIST

Everyone has their opinion on who the best were in 2010, but Forbes removed those pesky opinions when compiling their list for Hollywood’s Highest Earners for 2010 by boiling things down to simple dollars and cents.
Amidst all the high profile names with the hefty bank accounts, two names in particular stood out to OceanUp. Taylor Swift managed to just barely make the list, coming in at #19 with estimated earnings of $45 million, while Miley Cyrus did slightly better enough to slip into the 18th spot with estimated earnings of $48 million.
Other big names in the music biz include Madonna (#15, $58 million), Lady Gaga (#14, $62 million), Britney Spears (#13, $64 million), and Beyonce (#9, $87 million).
Britney earned more than Lady Gaga? Really?? I would have lost that bet if someone asked me which of them would have earned more.
Of course, the #1 spot unsurprisingly went to Oprah Winfrey with mind-blowing estimated earnings of $315 million.
If you’ll excuse me, I need to go lie down now. I think I sprained something in my head while trying to picture what $315 million looks like.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten