dinsdag 21 december 2010

New Get Ur Good On post: Holiday Good!

Hi everyone! Congrats to the winners of the Get Ur Good On for Breast Cancer Awareness Month contest. Thanks so much for your support with this important cause.

It’s the season of giving and YSA and I want you to Get Ur Good On for the Holidays. For the past few years, I’ve gone through my closet and donated items I don’t wear or need anymore to a place called 1736 Family Crisis Center in LA. I want all of you to join me in getting your good on this season too. You can search online and find a local shelter to donate items to or a food bank to volunteer with. If you need more ideas, log onto GetUrGoodOn.org and check out our list of 10 Ways to Get Ur Good On for the Holidays. I want to see lots of videos and pictures and read blogs about what you’re doing! Keep getting ur good on!!

Xoxoxo Miley

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten