dinsdag 28 december 2010

Miley Cyrus Vows To Recharge Career in 2011

Miley Cyrus may have had a turbulent year but the teen idol hasn't lost her optimistic mood when it comes to looking forward to new things – and new beginnings for the new year.
After spending time singing karaoke with her family for Christmas, the "Can't Be Tamed" singer released a home-made video to her fans to reveal her hopes and plans for 2011.
"I'm really looking forward to 2011," said Miley while sitting at a kitchen table with her younger sister, Noah Cyrus. "I got some new ideas. I want to go on some cool trips, I want to travel. I want to make this the year that I go out and do what I'm here to do and that's to help people and make people happy."
"Hopefully I can tour and come see my fans," said Miley.
Watch the full video below.
Miley has run into her fair share of troubles this past year. Most recently, Miley saw her parents, Billy Ray Cyrus and Tish, file for divorce and she created an international stir when a video of her smoking salvia from a bong was leaked online.
Source: Celebuzz

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten