donderdag 17 juni 2010

Miley Cyrus, 'I Wrote 'STAY' About Liam'

Miley Belgian interview translation from wellbeadream. Is Liam the love of your life?Almost all the songs I wrote are about him. 'Permanent December' is about me, being almost everywhere. But if Liam isn't with me, it feels like a December month because it's dark and cold. I also wrote 'Stay' about him.

Earlier I was the one who worked in a relationship, but now Liam works all the time and that's hard for me. I wanted to get his attention. Then Liam answered: 'It's not because I'm busy that I don't love you.'

I knew that, but I didn't want him to get on that plane. I wanted him to stay. And that's what 'Stay' is about. That's the coolest, I get to write songs for people who are important to me. And I wrote 'My Heart Beats For Love' about my best friend Scott. He's gay and it's a gay pride song for him.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten