vrijdag 13 juli 2012

Miley Cyrus - Across The Universe (OfficialMedia's Review)

Miley Cyrus - Across The Universe (Prod Dr.Luke):
People have been anticipating Miley’s forthcoming album, which has yet to be given a title and release date, Miley has been working on this record for a year and a half now. She’s worked with many different producers like Pharrell Williams (Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani) and Dr.Luke (Katy Perry, Ke$ha). Miley recorded a song called “Across The Universe” last fall with one of the biggest hit makers in pop music Dr.Luke. Across The Universe is an upbeat song about Miley’s crazy life, it’s also about being in love with someone and traveling across the universe with them. The song is very different from any song of hers and very reminiscent to Katy Perry’s song ”Part of Me” as far as the instrumental goes, because of the heavily guitar driven synths and catchy chorus ”somebody has to see what I really do, would you believe me if I said that i’m love with you, so take me, take me, take me across the universe. Miley drops the F bomb in the second verse, which i’m pretty sure will be censored, if it makes the final cut on her record, Miley delivers a great uptempo pop song, like you’ve never heard her before in this infectious track. Overall I would give the song an 8 out of 10.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten