zondag 22 augustus 2010

21.08.2010 - Shopping at sunglass hut and at Love 21 (2025) And Meeting Fans at Somerset Mall in Troy, Michigan

From lovemiley.org "So I was casually walking through the mall at about 8:30 tonight when I recognized the back of Miley Cryrus' head. She walked into Sunglass Hut and security locked the doors behind her. It was actually pretty chill she only had a mall security officer with her and one friend. She did some shopping and a few people gathered up to wait and watch her through the glass. The security guard then let a small group of us in and we were able to take pictures and talk to her. They weren't strict about it at all. A few minutes into it I turned my head and there was a huge crowd of people outside the store watching us through the glass. There were fans begging to come in and Miley didn't want to do anymore meeting and greeting I guess and took off out the back exit. I then saw her exiting around 9:30pm in a limo. Miley was okay... not very talkative. I wasn't about to tell a 17 year old I loved her work either though. She hugged me and we got to sit around and watch her until she left. Never imaged I'd be meeting a pop star today I would of put a little more effort into getting ready."

Some tweets from the lucky fans:
@KaitlynDallo: she hugged me&I kissed her on her cheek&she kissed me back on my cheek! I was so happy I was like byee miley love you!

@tracylovepink: Miley Cyrus came into my store today! I got her some shoes and rang her up. She said she's in town working on a movie, she was a nice girl!
@Dianadallo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten