dinsdag 25 mei 2010

Miley Ray & Billy Ray Cyrus visits students at Kentucky school



Miley Cyrus goes in for a hug from a young boy as she helps out with packing Blessings In A Backpack packs in Hazard, Kentucky late last week.

The 17-year-old actress met with program officials and Hazard County school representatives to receive updates on the program’s impact on the lives of both its school-age recipients and school-age
volunteers.

Miley shared with JJJ, “Hazard, in fact all of Appalachia, has always been special to me and to my whole family. It’s where we’re from. So the health and education of these Hazard County kids was important to me, and something I felt I really could help do something about…through the Blessings In A Backpack organization. I’m really, really happy with what I’ve seen and heard here today. These kids, and this organization, are really amazing.”


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten